Time flies and 2017 is coming to its end. Stepping into the second stage of my life, let me share with you my review on what have been passed or achieved in 2017.
2017 回顧 Review
- Have a close review of my personal and career plans which subsequently lead to a graceful ending to my 30+ years of career life
- Learn to cook and take up the daily cooking works
- Resume my interest on bakery
- Start my personal blog for sharing of personal feelings
- Complete another round of Taiwan cycling trip for achievement of personal targets
2018新的展望 New Year’s Resolutions
- Learn to cook western cuisine
- Establish reading targets to broaden my knowledge
- Have an in-depth review of myself and identify new direction in life
I would like to take this opportunity to wish all of you every success in 2018.
Finally, after three months of hard works and practice, I managed to overcome my first challenge and be able to cook meals for my sweet family.