Yesterday was my boy’s 10 years old birthday. With only six months of cooking experience, I am still not a good cook. Nevertheless, I should be able to feed my family (No complaint so far🤣). As such, I decided to cook a birthday dinner for him.
There were a total of five dishes and all those were my boy’s favourites:
- Hand shredded chicken with cucumber, bean sheet and sesame dressing
- Hairy gou fried with pork and vermicelli
- Stewed chicken wing with potatoes and carrots
- Broccoli fried with fatty beef
- BBQ pork (Bought from shop)
Other than rice, I have also baked a loaf of dark sugar artisan bread.
And finally came the theme of the day – Molten chocolate birthday cake.
Plus somethings that couldn’t be missed …
Well, happy birthday to my little Torres. 🤣🤣🤣